Wangarang Industries is a community based, not-for-profit organisation providing job opportunities and support services for people with disabilities in Orange NSW.
This newly created role is a wonderful opportunity for a highly organised and efficient person to provide administrative support to the CEO and Leadership Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of reports and documents
- Coordination of meetings and taking minutes
- Maintaining membership records and renewals
- Assisting with advertising material, completion of tenders and funding applications
- Arranging functions
To be considererd for the role you will need:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Well-developed written and verbal skills
- Excellent knowledge and high proficiency in the use of current office technology, equipment and computer software packages such as the Microsoft Office Suite
- Current driver’s licence
- Current Apply First Aid and CPR certificate (or willing to obtain)
Wangarang can offer you:
- Flexible part-time hours (20 hours per week)
- A supportive and fulfilling work environment
- Significant tax benefits
Wangarang is an EEO employer committed to the National Standards for Disability Services and NDIS Practice Standards.
To apply for this position please submit:
- A cover letter detailing your suitability for this role
- An up to date resume
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact the Human Resources Manager on (02) 6365 6500.
Applications close: 4:00pm Tuesday 19th February 2019.