Wangarang is a community based, not-for-profit organisation providing job opportunities and support services for people with disabilities in Orange NSW.
We are seeking a motivated and hands on person to fill the full-time position of Crew Leader.
The Crew Leader is responsible for leading crews of supported employees in a factory environment and a variety of work settings.
To be considered for the role you will require the following:
- An understanding of the special needs of people with disabilities
- The ability to work while providing the necessary supervision, support and coaching to employees
- Previous experience where you have been responsible for delivering an outcome or project against a set of agreed expectations
- Light rigid (or higher) driver’s licence with safe driving record
- Forklift licence
- A current first aid certificate or willing to undertake upon commencement
- Good working knowledge of Work Health and Safety requirements
- Willingness to supply a copy of your criminal history and undertake a drug and alcohol assessment as part of the on-boarding process
As a person you would be described as:
- Inclusive and empathetic
- Someone who is motivated by being a part of another person’s skill development
- Organised and self-managed with a calm approach to changing priorities
- Diligent in your approach to record keeping
Wangarang can offer you:
- A supportive and fulfilling work environment
- Significant tax benefits
To apply for this position please submit:
- A cover letter detailing your suitability for this role
- An up to date resume
Applications close 4.00pm Thursday 14th February 2019